- MBA Program Director: Matt Mouritsen, 801-626-8151
MBA Enrollment Director: Mark Stevenson, 801-395-3528
- MBA Department Secretary: Sally Taylor 801-395-3519
Davis Campus - 2750 N.
University Park Blvd., Layton
Students earning a Graduate Certificate in Aerospace Management will become
knowledgeable about strategic management, continuous process improvement,
program management, and contract management in an aerospace context.
This graduate certificate can be completed as a part of the WSU MBA
Program in the Goddard School of Business and Economics or as a stand-alone
certificate. The certificate will be awarded upon completion of four
graduate-level elective courses (12 credit hours) in the MBA Program. The
courses will be offered in a hybrid delivery format with eight weeks of
face-to-face interaction enhanced by online discussions and learning
- » Program Prerequisite:
Applicants must possess a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited
institution or be in the final stage of completing the undergraduate degree.
Completion of a course in college algebra or equivalent is required to enroll
in MBA courses. Basic computer competency is also required.
- » Grade Requirements: Students must complete all MBA program courses with a grade
of "C-" or higher. In addition, the overall program GPA must be 3.0
- » Credit Hour Requirements: Twelve
credit hours of MBA elective courses.
Courses Required for Graduate Certificate
- MBA 6340 Strategic Aerospace Management (3)
- MBA 6350 Continuous Process Improvement in Aerospace Management (3)
- MBA 6360 Aerospace Program Management (3)
- MBA 6740 Principles of Contract Management (3)
Weber State University 2012-2013 Catalog