Program of Study
(Major/Minor) Declaration

Contact: Department Office for Major and Minor

All degree-seeking students must select a program of study. When students declare their program of study, they indicate their degree, major, (and minor if applicable), and catalog year. To declare or change a program of study, students should contact the department office of their chosen major and minor. To declare an associate’s degree in general studies, students should contact the Student Success Center.


Weber State University 2008-2009 Catalog